This is what some people thought we’d be eating and drinking last year. Were they right?
You need to read the article to get the full flavour but here’s the skinny:
- An end to tipping. A trend starting in tip-crazy America
- Eat purple food which contains anthocyanins. You can get purple carrots, cauliflower, potatoes and yams.
- Music-inspired restaurants. A thrash metal inspired restaurant has already opened up in London. So what you might think. Punk next where you’re allowed to spit your food out?
- Gin is big now. Not with a splash of tonic and a slice of lemon though. But added to fermented tea along with peppercorns. Remember how butter in tea didn’t last?
- Vodka is for hipsters. Micro distilleries are on the increase globally. I’ll stick to Stoli and Absolut thanks. At least I know what I’m getting (but I’ve also got Estonian, Lithuanian and Ukrainian vodka in my cupboard).
- Plates are out and…
View original post 112 more words