Contributors to the Times think they are the arbiters of good taste and here’s a list their ideas with a few of my own dislikes in the mix for good measure.
- 65” TVs; curved TVs not much better
- Too much scandi-style furniture – sorry IKEA
- Immaculate interiors that have never seen a child’s imprint
- Exposed brick walls and worn floors
- Shiny black suits with matching shirt and tie (footballer chic apparently)
- I’d add the matching tie and handkerchief set as worn by Shane Richie in the same colour every week!
- Fake marble tiles in the bathroom
- Elephants’ breath paint everywhere – blues are in now.
- High gloss or dark stripy wood in the kitchen, oh and subway tiles
And on a personal level
- Gypsy hoop earrings
- Head to toe nylon
View original post 57 more words