Not sure I agree with all of these but a good effort!
“To infinity… and beyond” – the line uttered by Toy Story’s Buzz Lightyear – has triumphed over some of the most memorable movie classics to be named the best film quote of all time.
The space ranger’s catchphrase came top of a poll conducted by the Radio Times to find the nation’s favourite film quote.
1. “To infinity… and beyond.” Buzz Lightyear/Tim Allen in Toy Story (1995)
2. “You’re only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!” Charlie Croker/Michael Caine in The Italian Job (1969)
3. “Say hello to my little friend.” Tony Montana/Al Pacino in Scarface (1983)
4. “He’s not the Messiah. He’s a very naughty boy!” The mother of Brian/Terry Jones in Monty Python’s Life of Brian (1979)
5. “You’re gonna need a bigger boat.” Brody/Roy Scheider in Jaws (1975)
6. “Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn!”…
View original post 304 more words